Come and join our team!
Title: 1 x Band 5 Speech and Language Therapist (full/part time considered)
1 x Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist (full/part time considered)
Salary: dependant on experience
Start date: Immediate/future
Liverpool Speech Therapy has an exciting opportunity for passionate and forward thinking Speech and Language Therapists to join the busy practice. Liverpool Speech Therapy provides speech and language therapy services across Liverpool, Sefton and Knowsley to local families and education settings. Due to increased demand for services based on the excellent reputation of the Practice, Liverpool Speech Therapy are looking for Speech and Language Therapists to carry out assessments, write reports and targets, deliver 1:1/group therapy and liaise regularly with other professionals.
The successful applicants will be required to work 1:1 with children both at home and within their educational setting with the opportunity to provide regular therapy and input. The applicants will also work in nurseries/schools delivering packages of care which will involve training for staff and parents. We encourage the applicants to pursue clinical interests and develop specialisms through their work.
Essential requirements of the post:
· A recognised Speech and Language Therapy degree
· HCPC and RCSLT registration
· Enhanced DBS applied for by Liverpool Speech Therapy following appointment
· Experience working with children with a range of communication needs
· Car driver with full clean licence
· Good communication skills
We are accepting CV’s from both newly qualified SLT’s and those with experience.
Why work for Liverpool Speech Therapy?
We offer the following:
· A friendly and supportive working environment
· Regular supervision and mentoring
· Opportunity to develop clinical specialism with training budget
· Own desk within a modern office environment
· Office base in North Liverpool which is easily accessed by motorways
· Access to a wide range of assessments and resources
· 26 days holiday + bank holidays
· Pension scheme
· Laptop and mobile phone
· Opportunity to work for an innovative and growing company
To apply please send your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For an informal chat about the job, please contact Sophie Humphries, Practice Manager on 07410 375892.